Senior Analyst Programmer (C#.Net) - Top-Tier Bank 35k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 25 September 2017
Our client is a 100-year-old top-tier Chinese Bank with over 10,000 branches and 300,000 staff members worldwide offering a wide range of banking products and services to hundreds of millions of personal and corporate customers.
They are currently looking for a developer with 4 years of development experience and solid C#.Net, Oracle, MSSQL, and SSIS programming knowledge to join their Securities and Risk Management team to work on their securities trading system.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting business analysis and applications programming for systems development projects in Securities system and Risk Management system team
- Developing and supporting Operation Risk Management systems
- SIT and UAT cycle support on Securities Trading systems
- Designing SIT test plan and test cases
- Reviewing deliverables from vendor
- Providing user acceptance test and production support
- Developing system documentation
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of system development experience
- Hands-on development skills in ASP.Net 4.0 (Visual Studio 2008 and above); C# development in Oracle and MSSQL; SISS programming; Windows Batch script development
- Knowledge on securities trading and securities settlement operation is not an advantage
- Good command of BOTH spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good team player, self-motivated and multi-task oriented
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,