Senior Analyst Programmer (C#.Net) - Top-Tier Bank - 35k
$35000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
4 June 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a top-tier bank with branches across the globe providing a list of different financial services. They are currently working on a state-of-the-art banking system development project and a list of innovative payment development projects.
They are looking for a Senior Analyst Programmer with solid development skills in C#.Net and MSSQL to join their development team.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in business analysis, system design, development, testing and implementation.
- Responsible for application development projects in C#.Net and MSSQL
- Provide production support and maintenance with relevant parties including business users and vendors.
- Review the deliverables from vendor.
- Provide support to user acceptance test
- Prepare system documentations
- Report to (Senior) Systems Analyst
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience on application development in banking project.
- Hands-on development skills in C#.Net, MSSQL
- Previous development or project experience in any banking system is not mandatory but is a definite advantage
- Candidates from IT vendor house career background will also be considered
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, good problem solving skill and able to work independently
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.