Senior Auditor / Assistant IA Manager
$40000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
June 21, 2018
Finance and accounting
Senior Internal Auditor / Assistant IA Manager
Our client is a fast growing global consulting firm with headquarter in US and worldwide business presence, they provides internal audit, IT, risk consulting services to global MNC and listed conglomerates. Currently, they are seeking for a Senior Auditor / Assistant Manager - IA to join their growing IA team.
Directly reports to the Manager, you will perform internal audit engagements for global clients, working closely with clients to identify potential business risk, investigate and solving critical business problems. You will advise clients on managing risk, monitoring controls, enhancing security and improving corporate governance.
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified CPA is a must
- A minimum of 3-5 years big 4 experiences, candidate with additional commercial experience will be advantageous
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, strong communicator, enjoy working in a fast pace MNC environment
- Occasional travel maybe required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.