Senior Business Analyst (Digital) - Insurance - 50k
$40000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
6 March 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a startup company started by a leading Insurance Company. They focus on regional channel, campaign, and digital platform development for their mother company across the Asia Pacific. The team has almost 50 people and most leading members in the team come from top-tier financial institutes.
We are currently working on a list of digital platform development projects with them and looking for a Business Analyst with at least 5 years of business analysis experience specifically focusing on Insurance Products and Product Marketing to help strategically position their digital marketing strategy.
- Gather and analyse the data and business intelligence from various sources such as web analytic, market analysis, customer, sales data, customer feedback, etc to form the data for the product roadmap.
- Interact with stakeholders and departments to ensure product's success by presenting the roadmap through translating the input and data gathered.
- Responsible to manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Lead cross-functional teams to define product specifications, establish milestones and manage quality for successful implementation of projects;
- Manage the product marketing, meeting sales target, manage expenses, profit and loses.
- Delivers the operating plan: achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/ categories of business and/or key customers.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in the Product Marketing/Management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill with pleasant personality.
- Hands-on experience working with both functional and technical team. Experience in translating business requirements and defining product specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree, others and equivalent.
- Preferably candidates from eCommerce, insurance or IT fields.
- Independent worker with good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties of all level
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300