Senior Manager, Financial Reporting-6 months contract
$60000 - 90000 / month
Central and Western District
5 October 2018
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for Senior Financial Reporting Manager that have experiences in regional financial reporting experience and finance projects exposures
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Responsible for the bank's financial reporting process
- Lead a team to ensure timely and accurate submission of head office and management reporting and regulatory returns
- Responsible for the bank's regulatory reporting process
- Review and implement new accounting standard requirements. Perform impact assessment and work with relevant department to roll out new accounting standards (e.g. IFRS 9)
- Assume Project Manager responsibility on ad-hoc projects
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 8 years of work experience in the banking or insurance sectors
- Degree holders in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines and a qualified accountant
- Strong knowledge on banking products and related accounting treatment
- Good knowledge on financial contract framework for banks. Knowledge of IFRS 9 is a huge advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS excel
- Experience in working on finance projects
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300