Financial Accountant-6 months contract, 40-50k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 September 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for Senior Financial Reporting Manager that have experiences in regional financial reporting experience and finance projects exposures
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Responsible for the bank's financial reporting proces
- Responsible for HKMA returns and reports
- Responsible for the bank's regulatory reporting process
- Assume Project Manager responsibility on ad-hoc projects
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 4years of work experience in the banking sectors
- Degree holders in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines and a qualified accountant
- Strong knowledge on banking products and related accounting treatment
- Solid experience in HKMA returns/reportings
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS excel
- Experience in working on finance projects
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,