Senior Project Manager 100-150K 12 months renewal
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 March 2017
Our client is a highly regarded company experienced rapid, sustainable growth. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Project Manager to bring experience and commercial know-how to an already talented team. You'll be working with an outstanding array of business leaders in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration, innovation and passion are rewarded, and work-life balance is encouraged.
This is so much more than a job - you will enjoy a true career path as you implement multiple projects with responsibility for facilitating the delivery process and handling tight schedules. Your management skills will be put to the test ensuring all relevant parties are aligned on project goals, and coordinating between various internal departments. Bring your leadership skills too - you'll be the driving force, who ensures all parties achieve their objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or other related field.
- At least five years of outstanding experience managing projects for external customers and working with Business Information systems.
- An impressive technical background with programming experience.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to collaborate with and manage a diverse team.
- A commitment to maintaining a positive relationship with clients and providers.
- Experience in managing large scale projects within banks or insurance sectors
You are amazingly organised, with a positive, "can do" approach towards customers. You function brilliantly in a dynamic project environment and you're passionate about seeing a project through to completion - on time and on budget. You have the confidence to be assertive towards project task owners, and your outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal, let you maintain a clear flow of information and updates to team members, customers and third parties.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road