(Senior) Risk Manager | HK$1m p.a.
$70000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
2 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-established HK-listed FMCG company, an exciting opportunity to join the leading company as a (Senior) Risk Manager.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, you will work in a small team to enhance the risk management framework for the company. You will improve the mechanism in identifying, analysing, mitigating and reporting risks. You will conduct continuous risk assessment and prepare quarterly group risk reports for Senior Management, Audit Committee and Board of Directors. You will design and hold trainings to improve risk awareness.
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or other related disciples
- CPA/ACCA/FCCA qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience
- Sound domain knowledge gained from manufacturing, food and beverage, FMCG sectors is an advantage
- Independent, analytical, proactive and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300