Senior UX/UI Designer / UX/UI Lead
HK$35,000.00 - HK$80,000.00 / annum
Central and Western District
17 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is the world's well-known online payment platform under a multinational conglomerate company. Due to the expansion of the business, they are currently adding new headcount within their business and looking for an innovative UX/UI expert to work on diverse and exciting projects.
Reporting to the Product Owner, you will be the key person to develop UX concepts & user journeys and translate the concepts into wireframes and mockups by identifying the customer needs and conducting the UX research. You will work directly with prospect users and merchants to design the end-to-end customer experience by studying the market trend and customer behavior from observational studies, customer interviews and UAT testing. You will also work with different parties and external partners on project execution. You are expected to prepare creative presentations and collaterals to illustrate the products and its features and functions to the target audience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional UI/UX design experience with previous experience designing mobile application product
- Proven track record in launching mobile apps in HK market
- Prior experience conducting user research to inform product design
- Strong and diverse design portfolio from in-production mobile and web applications
- Proficiency in written and spoken English AND Mandarin is a must
- Keen attention to detail
- Passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest tech trends and design tools
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300