Software Developer(.Net, Oracle)-SAP-SA-Up to 45k-Bank/FS
HKD22000 - 36000 / month
Central and Western District
17 June 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading bank with a very strong reputation and brand within financial sector. With the expansion in APAC, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations
As .Net software developer, your responsibilities will be:
- Application development and enhancement of internal and external clients and application systems.
- Collecting user requirements, system analysis and design, system development and testing covering the entire System Development Life Cycle.
- Interface with internal parties / customers for service requirements and manage customer relationships.
- Perform software / technical solution analysis, design and development.
- Prepare project documents such as project schedule, design specifications, meeting minutes, test plan, operation manual, etc.
- Manage vendors on solution delivery and technical support.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 year of solid Microsoft .NET programming experience.
- Familiar with relational database (Oracle Preferably, can be MSSQL) and application framework development.
- Java / JS / JSP / NodeJS skillsets will be an advantage.
- Sharepoint experience will be an advantage.
- Hands on experience in object-oriented programming model using .NET is essential.
- Hands on experience in design and development of multi-tiered application.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300