Systems Analyst - Top Insurance - 45k
$540000 - 540000 / month
Central and Western District
10 January 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading world-renowned financial services firm providing a wide range of financial products. They are hiring a Systems Analyst with both ServiceNow and Sharepoint experience to join their Regional Infrastructure and Operation team.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing IT projects and initiatives
- Identify and evaluate solution options
- Contribute to design of target technical solution, implementation approach, testing, transition and rollout.
- Lead and perform technical project tasks.
- Produce project documentations.
- Lead and coordinate system changes and regular maintenance tasks including security patching, scheduled reboot, and periodic ID revalidation as per security standards, etc.
- Develop capacity sizing model, capture system statistics and lead capacity planning.
- Maintenance of configuration items in CMDB.
- Create scripts to automate tasks.
- Perform production application upgrades.
- Assist in continuous improvement of BAU support model and processes around ITIL framework.
- End-to-end support of production applications including administration, installation and configuration.
- Provide end user support on application related queries.
- Liaison with software and programming service provider for L3 application support and enhancement.
- Closely work with infrastructure teams for OS/HW/NW/DB/Backup/Storage/etc., related issues.
- Lead disaster recovery drills for production applications.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects.
- 8+ years working experience, of which more than 3 years in mission-critical application system implementation, administration and support.
- Advanced problem determination and resolution skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven ability to structure and align, and apply discipline to complete work on time
- Highly dynamic and adaptive to varied environments
- Solid hands-on project experience with Sharepoint and ServiceNow.
- Good understanding of Active Directory, ADFS, SAML and IAMaaS solutions.
- Good knowledge of cloud solutions (AWS and Azure) and digital services.
- Current knowledge of infrastructure technologies, such as Windows clustering, networks, storage, virtualization, etc.
- Experience in insurance companies or outsourcing service provider.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.