Group Tax Analyst, US Listed MNC, International Tax
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 April 2017
Our Client, which is based in the US, is the market leader within the industry. They have more than 40 branches worldwide, with client base over 35,000 over the world. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate to join the team. Due to the highly westernized environment, you must speak very fluent English.
- It will be an all rounded role - Tax reporting, Tax compliance, Transfer Pricing as well as Business Strategic Planning
- Working with the Head of Tax to refine current tax reporting excel models and processes, working to ensure SOX compliance
- Overall responsibility for the tax compliance programme across the Asia region, including liaising with the firm's tax advisors within each jurisdiction to ensure that local filing obligations are met on a timely basis.
- Assistance with M&A - tax due diligence and structuring requests as and when required
- Prepare year end corporation tax provisions (current and deferred) including notes to the accounts
- Manage tax policies & procedures across the Asia region. Provide advice on impacts of changes in tax legislation in Asia jurisdictions.
- Review of group deferred tax position
- Review of UK and Hong Kong returns
- Preparation of UK and Hong Kong compliance summaries on a quarterly basis
- Support Group Head of Tax with implementation of Country by Country reporting for the Group
- Working with Head of Tax to update and refine the Group services TP model on a quarterly basis, ensuring SOX compliant
- Communication of forecast service charges to the Group, and working with Finance to issue invoices
- Assistance with ad hoc direct and indirect tax queries, including VAT and Withholding Taxes
- Assistance in review of existing structures for tax efficiency
- Fully qualified ACA/CTA or equivalent.
- At least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Degree holder
- Solid experience in IFRS tax accounting
- Expertise in Excel and operating financial systems
- You must speak very fluent English
- Committed and motivated
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road