Test Analyst- up to 35k
HK$30,000.00 - HK$35,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
19 August 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
- Study requirement and design specification to understand what needs to be tested.
- Develop high quality functional and non-functional test cases and prioritize testing activities assigned.
- Understand test case quality baseline includes test preconditions, steps, expected results and critical checkpoints
- Inform and work with test manager or lead about what information will be required for software test execution.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression), manual or automated, and results analysis
- Configure and code using Selenium, LoadRunner, JMeter
- Execute test in different environments including web and mobile
- Assist with maintaining and trouble-shooting automation scripts
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Work with and provide defect information to development team on troubleshooting issues
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Work in very close collaboration with the development teams and DevOpS teams
- Provide regular updates to test manager or test lead on testing progress and blockers.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Excellent experience in automated testing solutions using Katalon, Appium, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, LoadRunner and JMeter
- Excellent hands on working experience building automation script using tools including Selenium, Appium, Katalon, Cucumber
- Experience applying test automation approach in web-based and mobile applications/systems
- Skilled in popular languages like Java, Python
- Competent in creating and executing test cases and are passionate about quality
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent understanding of test concepts including white box testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Understanding of various testing phases and objectives in a software development lifecycle
- Experience working in a product-oriented, team-based environment that use modern delivery approaches such as user experience design, agile, DevOps, and cloud computing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300