Testing Manager- Up to $40K -12months rolling contract
HKD25000 - 45000 / month
Central and Western District
9 July 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
A multi-national institution is urgently looking for a Testing Manager, initially on a 12 months contract.
As a Testing Manager, you are responsible for:
- Developing a testing and quality framework to ensure all testing is executed according to guideline and standards.
- Providing authoritative advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of testing and processes, including training for testers and other developers where appropriate.
- Taking responsibility to guide and coordinate all activities and testers during each testing phase of a project or program within quality, timeline and budget.
- Co-operating with users and senior staff as required to agree the testing strategy and testing cases to be employed for development projects.
- Managing all risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action when any risks become unacceptable.
- Planning, arranging and controlling meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during test planning and throughout subsequent development and testing activities. Control and manage the SIT/UAT calendar dates and schedule to support all the testing schedule of the Technology team.
- Management of external testers and vendors to enable the Technology team to meet all the testing schedules and projects.
- At least 5 years of industry experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years of experience working as an IT Test Manager in the financial industry
- Extensive experience in system testing, Acceptance testing and UAT required
- In-depth software quality assurance experience including proven management, supervisory or leadership experience.
- Experience in participating and/or completion in Testing Certification programs (CQSA, CSTE or CSTP)
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to effectively convert high-level management objectives to executable activities for the team. A good team player and be able to work with multiple vendors and user groups.
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
- Cantonese speaker preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300