Unix SME, Top Tier Financial Institution, rolling contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 March 2017
A top tier financial institution is looking for a Unix SME to join them for a large scale project rollout.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert in supporting BAU and project work
- Design and develop the Unix & iSeries transition and transformation methodology
- Manage vendors and monitor the deliveries of content from vendor and facilitating when issues arise.
- Provide technical guidance, consultancy, recommendations and training to different business units' technical teams in the region.
- Oversee the group level support and implementation of UNIX and Linux solutions and infrastructure, which include evaluation, implementation, maintenance, performance management, release management, configuration management capacity management, ongoing enhancement and upgrade, and related installation standards.
- Review and endorse the technical documentation and migration plan from outsource vendor
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- Solid experience in handling complex regional infrastructure transition and transformation project
- Expert in open system technologies including Solaris, Linux, AIX
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Immediately available or in a short notice
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road