VP -Equity Derivatives Product Manager
$90000 - 90000 / month
Central and Western District
26 September 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is financial services institution currently looking to add a member to their Equity Derivatives Product Management Team. They are ideally looking for someone with 8-10 years' experience, who has amassed strong product knowledge in OTC derivatives and is looking to take on a larger remit. Fluency in English/Chinese reading/writing is a must. Excellent career prospects in place for the right individual
The role of Product Manager conducts quantitative analysis of existing and proposed listed derivatives to optimize product design and support product research and marketing.
- Develop and implement quantitative research methods to support market analysis and development of new products
- Liaise with internal teams to create a product research database; assess and provide recommendations to EQD management on optimization third party data sourcing and quality of analytics
- Develop monthly internal and external reporting of product performance (ADV, OI and revenue impact) by product segment to support business management and client marketing by increasing tradeability and ease of market adoption
- Generate quantitative analysis on product features to optimize against market wide benchmarks in order to increase competitiveness of new and existing products and identify product opportunities
- Provide quantitative support in the development and implementation of incentive program requirements and evaluate impact of new incentive programs on department P&L.
- Provide quantitative research to support regulatory approval of new products
- Represent EQD at external seminars and client events to educate industry participants on EQD products
- 8-10+ years of experience with quantitative analysis including:
- Fund reporting experience including performance attribution analysis
- Development of quantitative research for client education
- Familiarity with financial derivatives is required - listed and/or OTC futures and options
- Familiarity with quantitative index construction methods would be an asset
- Familiarity with structured products would be an asset
- Experience delivering new financial products in a regulated environment
- Understanding of HKEX Group business including customers, competitive landscape, industry issues and drivers of change.
- Spoken proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin; and written proficiency in English and Chinese is required.
- Bachelor's degree required with Masters degree or MBA preferred
- CFA certification would be an asset
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300