Windows Analsyt, Associate
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 22 May 2017
Our client is an international invesment bank. They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who is specialised in Windows servers.
- As a Team Lead of Windows Server and related infrastructure support.
- Communicate with Head of IT Infrastructure on all related aspects.
- Review existing deployed setup and suggest new ideas as improvements.
- Support day-to-day IT operation on Active Directory, Exchange Server 2013, MS SQL Server 2008 R2, Lync 2013, VMWare vSphere 5.1, Horizon View VDI, BES 5 & 12, SCCM 2012 R2 and varies of Anti-Virus products (Trend / Symantec / Mcafee), backup solution (BackupExec).
- Provide recommendations and implement in order to enhance existing technology setup.
- Work closely with outsourced vendor (HDS) on infrastructure related aspects.
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years or above relevant experience in banking/ financial environment
- Strong Windows hardware knowledge
- Professional Certification (e.g. MCSDT qualification or A+) is preferred
- Knowledge of the ITIL
- Knowledge of latest Windows system and all related problems with OS and registries, as well as Microsoft Office Suite (2007 - 2016)
- Solid experience in Active Directory, Exchange severs, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN as it relates to support activities
- Strong project experience in virtualisation
- Outstanding English, ability to speak Cantonese and Mandarin is a pro
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong organization and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,