$320000 - 350000 / annum
20 February 2018
IT and technology
Our client connects leading financial organisations through their world renounced global funds transaction network. Using smart technology solutions and industry collaboration, they enhance client profitability and make funds accessible to everyone by reducing the cost of trading. This company is headquartered in London and has offices in major cities including Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Singapore, Sydney and Taiwan.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with clients to gather and document business requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise to the development team throughout the project lifecycle
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Work closely with clients to guide them through change
- Create a knowledge base to mitigate the number of escalations to the Client Delivery Director
- Maintain our client's reputation for high-quality project delivery.
- Develop test plans, detail test script and agree them with both the client and the development team
- Co-ordinate testing timeslots with the internal Development team and clients
- Responsible for sign off between system testing and User Acceptance testing
- Ensure that high quality and accuracy is maintained throughout each software release
- Working with the developers to diagnose and explain/resolve any unexpected behaviour.
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
- Acting as key contact person for any questions about the expected system behaviour
- Working with the Development team to translate the business requirements into programming tasks, providing sufficient education to the developers to enable them to do their job effectively.
Production Services Liaison
- Manage handover from UAT to Operations Team.
- Day to day management of client communications in relation to testing
- Acting as key contact person for any questions about the expected system behaviour.
- Ensure that all requirements and testing are documented to a high standard
- Provide monthly summary of testing activity to Management.
This role is technical in nature and to be successful in this role, you must possess the following experience:
- A self-starter and hard worker.
- Good team player but not frightened of working on their own
- Solid willingness to learn.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively in written and spoken Mandarin and English (Cantonese speaking will be a key asset)
- A strong professional presence with the ability to communicate well with clients and IT developers.
- Needs to be able to hold their corner and to be able to deal with a spirited work environment.
- Able to deal with constantly changing / very dynamic environment.
- Pro-active in recognising and adapting to potential issues before they turn into problems.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Highly IT literate particularly with the Office Suite.
- Highest levels of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
This role will be based in Hong-Kong, although occasional business travels in the region will be required.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.