Manager, AML Compliance Monitoring and Testing, Banking
Location : Central
Post Date : 07 April 2017
Our client is a leading company with an enviable reputation for excellence and innovation, and ongoing growth is underpinning expansion of its highly talented Financial Crime Compliance Division.
As the Manager of the Compliance Monitoring and Testing team, you will lead the team to strengthen the compliance function across the banking group's businesses
- Supervise and manage team members to ensure completion of compliance related tasks
- Conduct compliance reviews within Business and Functions to identify breaches and ensure mitigation plans
- Monitor mitigation actions and prepare MIs and reports for upper management
- Conduct checking on staff dealing to ensure to comply to group's regulations and disclose requirements
- University degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline
- At least 6 years of compliance/ auditing/ risk management experience in banking industry
- Solid knowledge on local laws and regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and independent mind
- Proficient in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a plus
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,