Project Manager (60K-100k), 6 months renewal contract
Location : Central
Post Date : 14 June 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for project managers that have experiences in projects within the banking and insurance sectors with risk & governance, Target Operating Model (TOM) implementation experiences
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Review, update and define standardised procedure in related projects.
- Domain knowledge in risk and governance area
- Implementation of Target Operating Model
- Albe to communicate with IT and businesses,
- Experience in change request and change management
- Define and document the roles and responsibilities for each process.
- Ability to run projects end-to-end
- Experience in running workshops for business users regionally post system implementation
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 6 years of work experience in the banking or insurance sectors
- Experience in managing banking projects, with domain knowledge in setting up risk and governance framework, TOM implementation
- Familiar and experience in business analysing skills is a must
- Previous exposure to large-scale transversal projects in financial institutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in working on regional size projects
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,