Senior Business Analyst-Regulatory Reporting-6mth extendable
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 12 July 2017
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable bank in Hong Kong, urgently looking for a Senior Business Analyst with Regulatory Reporting Projects
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive and execute regulatory reporting projects to delay vendor tools in APAC.
- Chair the meeting with Stakeholder and User
- Working in an agile manner
- Managing and working with vendors and offshore teams
- Establish and develop relationship with business and counterparts
- Coordinate and handle the UAT
- Design Change Management and get buy in from key stakeholders
- Design training plan and execute training need and assist in documentation BRDs and operational procedures
In order to qualify for the role of Senior Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- Min 7-12 years of experience as a business analyst in the banking industry, preferably in regulatory reporting projects.
- Excellent academic record including a degree in Engineering or Accounting and Finance.
- Functional knowledge of Finance. Industry knowledge of regulatory reporting in China or Japan.
- Strong command of English and conversational Japanese language skills will be a strong plus. Conversational Mandarin language skills are a pre-requisite for the China project.
- Knowledge of Axiom or Finacle solutions will be an added benefit
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,