Transaction Monitoring Manager/Assistant Manager,Anti- Money
Location : Central
Post Date : 07 April 2017
My client is one of the most reputable banks and they are looking for great talent to join their Compliance team.
- Conduct AML (Anti-money Laundering) investigation and analysis such as transaction monitoring
- Investigate suspicious account activities or irregularities
- Prepare suspicious transaction reports (STR) and advise frontline business units on suspicious transactions reporting requirements
- University degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline
- 2-5 years of AML experience in banking industry
- Sound knowledge in banking systems and major operations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and independent mind
- Proficient in Cantonese and English. Mandarin is a plus.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road