Accountant - Immediate Start - 25-30k
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 08 June 2017
Our client is a large US Listed business that offers a multi-faceted opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded. This role requires someone immediately available to commence initially on a 12 month contract with a view to go permanent.
This brilliant role is very involved, and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. The position will be responsible for full-set of accounts and assist with month end closing. This role will touch on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Management Reporting and Analysis, interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- Additional qualifications such as CPA or ACCA is a plus.
- At least four years of Accounting experience.
- Strong skills in Excel and ERP software.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,