Brand Marketing Manager $18K - $28K, 1 year contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 July 2017
Our client is an American multinational technology company that specializes in internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software and hardware.
The role being offered is a 1 year contract as the Brand Marketing Manager. You will be the brand champion working across a range of brand initiatives and will be responsible for developing brand marketing content. You need to have great cross-functional skills, be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to think outside the box.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify key messages and develop positioning for different audiences
- Build creative work that communicates a story through various channels (websites, social, videos, events)
- Manage key agency partners and oversee creative development of branded assets
- Report on effectiveness of creative content and provide recommendations on improvements
- Track brand awareness
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with strong academic performance
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in brand marketing, creative e development and project management
- Experience driving creative development, copy writing and leading projects in a highly cross-functional setting
- Strong understanding of brand and creative development with proven ability to flex messaging and positioning to different audiences
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English and Cantonese
- Experience in managing large networks of stakeholders and agencies
- Understand technology
- Strong attention to detail
If this sounds like you and you are open to a 1 year contract role, apply now!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,