Assistant Accountant - Immediate Start - 15-20k
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 02 June 2017
Our client is a large Australian Listed company with a long established history in Hong Kong and international markets. This company offers excellent exposure to high caliber teams both locally and regionally and strong training and learning opportunities for junior staff members. This role requires someone immediately available to commence initially on a 12 month contract with a view to go permanent.
The purpose of this role is to assist with the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. The position will be responsible for full-set of accounts and assist with month end closing. This role will touch on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Management Reporting and Analysis, interacting with both internal and external stakeholders. This role would be ideal for someone working toward CPA or ACCA qualification.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- Additional qualifications such as CPA or ACCA is a plus.
- At least two years of Accounting experience.
- Strong skills in Excel and ERP software.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,