Compliance Officer, AML, Private Banking, APAC
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 25 August 2017
Our client is a growing, dynamic organization and a leader in the banking industry. You will be a part of the talented AML (Anti-Money Laundering) team to handle a broad scope of duties in the Private Banking/ Wealth Management business.
- Conduct and review AML (Anti-money Laundering) investigation, transaction monitoring and analysis on suspicious cases
- Provide AML advisory to business unit
- Implement compliance policies and procedures according to regulations and group direction
- Coordinate regulatory onsite/offsite examination/ inspection
- Participate in UAT on system enhancement
- Provide regulatory updates and training to Management and staffs
- Participate in ad hoc AML projects
- University degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline
- 3-5 years of AML experience in banking industry (Private Banking/ Wealth Management)
- Sound knowledge in banking systems and major operations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and independent mind
- Proficient in Cantonese and English. Mandarin is a plus.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,