General Compliance, Licensing, Wealth Management
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 27 March 2017
Our client is a reputable, multi- faceted International banking gorup with a growing business in APAC region, and your exceptional skills are needed for Compliance function. With a streamlined organization this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that continually invests in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and mobility.
You will serve as a team member under Licensing Compliance Department to handle all licensing matters and to support other Compliance review work in the banking group.
- Handle SFC and HKMA licensing matters such as S72B manager, EO, and RO applications
- Conduct compliance maintenance works such as examination and CPT tracking
- Conduct annual fit and proper declaration process for licensed staff
- Handle and coordinate enquiries from regulators such as on/off site inspection, self- assessments, and other compliance matters.
- Conduct compliance training for internal staff.
- Degree holder in Accounting or Law, with relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant compliance experience in financial institutions
- Multi-tasking, detail-minded, with great communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road