Group Internal Audit Manager
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 19 January 2017
Multi-business Hong Kong conglomerate seeking high potential candidate with strong Big4 audit plus commercial internal audit experience to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing internal audit engagements across business units
- Performing risk assessments and identifying potential risk areas
- Providing recommendations to the relevant departments
- Leading a team of junior internal auditors in executing audit work
- Partnering with other related departments to improve the Group's systesms of internal control
- Handling fraud investigations
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years Big 4 external audit experience coupled with minimum 5 years internal audit experience in a sizable company.
- Must be CPA qualified
- Minimum 1 year experience in a supervisory role.
- Traveling from 30-60% is expected
- Strong English skills with fluency in Mandarin.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road