Internal IT Auditor (Investment Bank)
Location : Hong Kong Island
Post Date : 03 February 2017
A renowned investment bank is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as Internal IT Auditor.
- Primary focus will be on IT auditing;
- Draft audit scoping documents and detailed audit planning memorandums, including using your professional judgment to propose sampling techniques and methodology;
- Conduct audit briefing meetings and interviews with Business Heads and Control Functions;
- Perform audit field work testing;
- Draft audit findings and conclusions in English written reports;
- Present audit findings to Business and Management in a clear and concise manner.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, accounting or related discipline;
- Experience with the system of control for information technology will be required;
- Previous experience with software and hardware architecture will be an advantage;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to identify and articulate operating risks within the financial services industry;
- Ability to effectively explain audit findings to responsible managers and work with them to determine and document appropriate remediation measures.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,