Accountant (life insurance IFRS 17 project) 1 yr contract
HKD30000 - 35000 / month
12 June 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a reputable life insurance company with an excellent opportunity for an Accountant to join the IFRS 17 project. The right candidate will start immediately and gain the IFRS exposures.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial closing
- Handle the daily finance operation
- Prepare the journal review, balance sheet reconciliation, bank reconciliation and investment reconciliation
- Assist in the preparation for IFRS 17 standard
- SOX review and testing
- Perform other job-related duties and hoc project as requested
- Diploma / Degree holder in accounting / finance or equivalent
- Experienced in General insurance or Life insurance reporting is highly preferable
- Solid knowledge of IFRS
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
- Good command of English and Chinese
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300