Assistant Accountant, Temp to Perm, Fluent Mandarin, 16-18K
$16000 - 18000 / month
10 August 2018
Finance and accounting
An aviation leasing company is currently looking for an Assistant Accountant focusing on the AR side to join them under a temp to perm contract. The company has a great working culture and environment. The role is to start ASAP!
Invoicing Daily Administration:
- Issue rent and MR invoices
- Recalculate floating rents with analysis on the exchange rates to minimize cost
- Monitor confirm receipts and maintain receivable report on regular basis
- Liaise with lessees and collect debts
Invoice Checking, Filing & Archiving:
- Submit Chinese VAT invoice requests for Chinese SPV
- Review Chinese special VAT invoices
- File copies of Chinese VAT invoices for Chinese SPV records. Archive the hard copies of Chinese invoices and electronic copies of pro forma invoices in share drive regularly.
- Prepare receivable reports on a regular basis;
- Reconcile previous month receivable report outstanding amount with Finance outstanding balance in the following month;
- Populate slides, charts, or sections in company presentations and draft internal and external correspondence as may be requested from time to time;
- Achieved a Diploma or above
- Extremely fluent in Mandarin
- 1-year relevant experience in Accounts Receivable
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Immediately available
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300