Assistant Manager of Operation's 1 yr contract to perm26-32k
$26000 - 32000 / month
16 October 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an international Insurance company, looking for a high caliber individual who can work independently and will commit to a 1-year contract with the chance to go permanent. The right candidate will start immediately.
- This person will be responsible in driving improvement projects on processes to improve productivity and SLA performance
- Interact with client/ internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives
- Drive automation initiatives across the team
- Handle and follow adhoc daily production incident
- Assist in KPI's and project initiatives in the view of operation
- Manage daily operation task
- Manage communication with other departments
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- 2-5 years' experience in Operational Excellence/Process Improvement work.
- Insurance and operation backgrounds are preferred
- Candidates with 3-5 years Operations Management lead experience with process improvement projects will be considered
- English and Cantonese required
If interested in an in-depth discussion of the role, please do not hesitate to contact Ashton Hyde email: [email protected] or mobile: +852 3653 7300.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300