Chief IT Security Architect
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 29 March 2017
Our client, a renowned global corporation, is seeking high calibre candidate to join them as Chief IT Security Architect.
- Develop and lead the implantation of an IT security strategy to ensure security of existing systems, planned systems and defend against emerging threats.
- Provide advice to client management with regard to moderately complex security issues.
- Assist in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques.
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in IT security
- Professional certifications, i.e. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CFE, ISO 27000 family (27001 / 27002 etc), ITIL, SSAE-16, PCI are highly preferred
- Familiar with network security products such as Firewall, IDS/IPS, DDoS, End-point protection, DLP, APT, Identity Management, SIEM solution
- Experience in handling vulnerability/penetration test service provider and PCI-DSS assessor
- Strong background from banking and financial sector is advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,