Executive Assistant/ 3-5yrs exp/ 23-25k/ Insurance group
HKD23000 - 25000 / month
10 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client was the first insurance company in China to adopt a shareholding structure. It has developed into a personal financial services group with three core businesses: insurance, banking and investment. The Group's shares are listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- Responsible for providing executive secretarial support to the Director (Westerner).
- Organising meetings and managing diaries.
- Coordinating business trips and handling expenses.
- Follow up with meeting minutes where appropriate
- Translation documents from Chinese to English or English to Chinese.
- Assist preparation of presentation materials
- Monitor projects to ensure timelines are met
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree is a must
- Within 5 years' experience in secretarial field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300