Financial Manager, Contract, HKD $35-45K per month
$35000 - 45000 / month
August 22, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an asset management company seeking for a Financial Accountant to join their HK office under a temporary contract.
- Preparation of annual financial statements from trial balance level.
- Working with auditors to ensure statutory deadlines are achieved.
- Prepare impact analysis for new accounting standards, if any.
- Ensure accurate and timely regulatory reporting.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Preparation of budget vs. actual analysis.
- Preparation of annual budgets by Profit/Cost centres and legal entities.
Management Requested Reports:
- Assist in delivering the quarterly Asia Finance performance pack.
- Preparation of deal spending analysis.
- Preparation of T&E spending analysis.
- 3-5 years or above working experience, preferably an audit manager in Big 4
- Experience in investment/ financial services industry is advantageous
- Degree in Accounting or relevant discipline with CPA qualification.
- Strong knowledge of IAS, IFRS, HKAS and SFC FRR requirements.
- Strong command of English and Mandarin, both oral and written.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.