Head of Architecture, Mid-Range & DB - Banking
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 02 June 2017
Our client, a global renowned financial group, is looking for a talented candidate to join them as Head of Architecture, Mid-Range & DB.
- The role is responsible for managing a team of ~10 including system consultants and engineers for the development and on-going maintenance / support of architectural solutions in Windows Infrastructure, Mid-Range Platform, Database, Storage, Backup and Security including the design, planning, systems analysis, operation and budgeting.
- Provide system and security infrastructure design per business strategy and arrangement of resources to support their development, testing and rollout.
- Evaluate product and solution to prepare for new business opportunities and cost saving initiatives
- Oversee to fulfil regulatory and audit and internal control requirement
- Improve productivity, streamline workflow, reduce system administration overhead and mitigate technology risk by using innovative technology
- Assist in IT Infrastructure planning and devising policy / process standard
- Coordinate with vendors on IT procurement and Maintenance Agreement.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with IT teams, business, Head Office and service providers
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 10 years experience in the capacity of IT Infrastructure support and design with degree in Computer Science / Tertiary education in computer studies
- Infrastructure project management experience
- Conversant with the latest IT technology, encryption and security awareness in Banking and Finance industry
- CISSP/CISA/CISM, ITIL, PMP certification or TOGAF is preferred
- MCSE, OCP / MCDBA, VCP is preferred
- Good command of written and fluent spoken English and Chinese
- Desirable skills
- Mid-Range and Database Technology:
- Management or design experience in AIX, Sun Solaris, Oracle, Linux, Sun Java System Web Server, Weblogic, Websphere and Apache
- Knowledge in Oracle, SQL and Sybase
- Management or design experience in Virtualization, Active Directory, SCOM, SCCM, Oracle, SQL, Citrix, McAfee, VTL, NetBackup, VMWare, eCert ,NAS, SAN, File transfer middleware, Mobility and Cloud
- Knowledge in Java, Powershell and Visual Basic Script
- Platform & Network Security:
- Knowledge and Management experience in personal firewall, security implementation in platform, database, network and mobile device
- Reasonable knowledge on DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP, firewall, proxy, load balancer and DLP
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,