Infrastructure Specialist, US based FI, 35-40k, contract
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 08 February 2017
Do you aspire to be part of a customer focused, high performance, and high integrity team of tech professionals? If that sounds like you, our client offers a dynamic work environment featuring variety of technologies where you will have every opportunity to broaden your skill set as an Infrastructure Specialist. This growth-focused company offers extensive training to prepare you for a rewarding career in a workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
This exciting role involves responsibility for helpdesk, network and security support across the organisation. Use your impressive technical background to stage and support a cloud provider hardware depot comprised of network, computer and storage equipment. Your organisational skills will be valued as you document components when they enter and exit the business. When required, you will need to rack and stack hardware, inclusive of installation cabling, labelling inventory and maintain responsibility for in-cabinet best practices. As a brilliant self-starter you will be expected to work independently applying a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5-8 years of infrastructure support experience within sizable firm.
- Solid experience in supporting helpdesk, network and security is a must.
- Exceptional experience in data centre in-cabinet activities and structured cabling requirements.
- Brilliant knowledgeable of a broad range of industry vendors, infrastructure components and physical attributes of data centre hardware.
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese is a must
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road