IT Business Analyst, 1 Year and rolling $60-100K
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 03 February 2017
Our client is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations.
The Prime Finance SBL Post Trade IT Team requires an experienced Business Analyst within the Stock Borrowing and Lending change management area, should demonstrate a good knowledge of the SBL business and an appreciation of the product lifecycle within the context of technology systems. The role also includes Risk Management(Operational Risk/FIM requirements), observation of intern al controls(compliance policy).
The team is part of a larger Global team, based in the UK, HK, China and India. The Securities Finance area comprises 3 key business streams, namely Stock Borrowing/Lending (SBL), Equity Swaps and Repo, and is a business area that is undergoing significant growth and investment in HSBC with high business visibility. The role will be located in Hong Kong
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 7-10 years of experience in business analysis/Project Management;
- Must come from Investment Banking background
- Strong knowledge in equity finance business, stock loan.
- Tri-Party, Repo, SWIFT, Agency Lending Disclosure knowledge
- End to end project life cycle
- Project planning, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Initiative, self-driven, good inter-personal skill, negotiating and influencing skills
- Change Management
- Immediate availability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road