IT Network, Security & Systems Analyst-Worldwide Legal Firm
HKD30000 - 38000 / annum
20 May 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an international law firm looking for your brilliance as an IT Network, Security & Systems Analyst to be their 2nd line Service Desk support and take ownership for logged calls. If you enjoy demonstrating your experience working for large organizations, this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career.
- Be our 2nd line Service Desk support and take ownership and responsibility for calls logged.
- Provide regular updates on progress on the ticket notes and to the requestor.
- Liaise with the rest of the APAC IT team and wider IT department to resolve and follow up on issues, escalating urgent/ difficult or large impacting calls to the Technical Team Leader in Hong Kong.
- Able to respond quickly to requests, manage time effectively, and work under pressure.
- Able to work well as part of a team and follow direction.
- Able to use initiative and make suggestions to change processes where required.
- Work effectively, efficiently and respectfully alongside other Technical Support Analysts to provide operational, and technical support for the Firm globally.
- Proactive nature, hardworking, organised, able to structure own work and work solo when required.
- Be confident and clear communication (verbal and written) with people at all levels of the business hierarchy.
- Be well organized, with good time management and adherence to agreed milestones and deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, as required.
- 5 - 8 years previous experience in a legal or other professional services firm / partnership structure
- Previous technical experience in WAN/LAN, network switching, routing, Cisco ASA/Palo Alto firewalls, Silver Peak SD-WAN, F5/Citrix NetScaler load-balancing devices, SSL certificate management, Cisco AnyConnect/F5 SSLVPN
- Proficient in Cisco IOS for configuration & troubleshooting of routing protocols: MP-BGP, OSPF, LDP, EIGRP, RIP, BGP, v4, MPLS
- Proficient in configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting Cisco's ASA/Pix security appliance, failover DMZ zoning & configuring VLANs/routing/NAT with the firewalls
- Proficient in Network Security - Cisco ASA, ACL, IPSEC)
- Proficient in OS products/services - DNS, DHCP, Windows (2008r2/2012r2)
- Sound knowledge of routing and switching concepts and MPLS design
- Good in English and Putonghua is required
- Experience in preparing documentation and guidance for others
- Experience in related supplier management with vendors and resellers
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Good aptitude for gaining knowledge
- Appropriate qualifications in networking and security
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Should you need more detail, please reach me at 3653 7300, Andy Chow or Email your resume to [email protected]. All personal information is used for recruitment purpose only.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300