IT security manager(application security)
HKD50000 - 60000 / month
10 June 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a leading bank in Hong Kong.
- Conduct application risk assessment and provide design consultancy on software delivery.
- Conduct application source code review/static code analysis, verification of false positives.
- Conduct mobile application penetration testing for mobile application on the IOS/Android platform.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that IT security controls are embedded in the IT systems and applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest cyber security threat landscape, evaluate the potential impact to the bank.
- Conduct 3rd party security reviews for the bank's vendors including cloud based technology
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 5 years' experience in IT security and risk management area
- Strong technical or security skills related to IT applications and infrastructure in financial institution
- Solid experience in cyber security controls and incident handling
- Good knowledge in banking environment
- Knowledge and experience in Fintech is desirable
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations / guidelines relating to cyber security and technology risk management
- Strong self-motivation, with good leadership, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage
- Possess at least two of the professional qualification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, CCSP and CEH
- Experienced in web and mobile application development/penetration testing preferred
- Experienced with cloud security is highly preferred
- Experienced in performing security risk assessment and audits based on industry standards
- Familiar with ISO 27001 ISMS
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300