IT Support Analyst
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 16 February 2017
Our client is a global law firm. They are looking for your brilliance as an experienced Helpdesk and administration professional to support local and regional users. If you are a good problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic work environment and good opportunities to involve in IT projects, this could be the ideal job for you to develop your career.
- Handle helpdesk phone calls and call registration within ServiceNow Management system
- Perform on-site technical services to legal and support staff for assistance and training.
- Liaise closely with the company's service desks in London and Australia.
- Assist with system and software administration for Asia offices
- Trouble-shooting and problem fixing of IT hardware and software applications
- Inventory control and system documentation
- Undertake IT projects with the IT support head
- Occasionally travel to offices for work
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Windows Office troubleshooting and configuration.
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems and documentation management.
- Experience in training end users to use applications.
- Knowledge/ experience in ITIL, MCSA or MCSE is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English, ability to speak Cantonese and Mandarin are advantages.
- Positive and can-do attitude that enables you to work under pressure
- 2-4 years of IT support experience, preferably in legal/ professional service sector
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Junior IT Support Analyst
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,