Manager, Risk Management - up to 50k
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 08 November 2017
Our client is listed on Hong Kong stock exchange with steadily growing. They own an excellent company culture and good work life balance thus a stable team in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for Manager, Risk Management to heads up their Risk Management team.
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organisation
- Risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation
- Establish and quantify the organisation's 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept;
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines with CPA/ ACCA qualification
- At least 8 years relevant experiences such as Risk Management
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese, with Mandarin as a plus
- Independent, proactive and detail-minded
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,