Office 365 Consultant, Top Tier Financial Institution
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 26 October 2017
Our client is an established industry leader with a revenue and client base that continues to grow year on year. Ongoing expansion and due to a large scale transformation project, they are looking for an Office365 consultant to join their group office.
- Develop, design, implement and maintain Office 365 Support strategies, policies, processes, frameworks and standards
- Supports the development and implementation of the Office 365 Support strategies, business plans, innovations roadmap, policies, standards, frameworks and processes.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to deploy Office 365 solution, support the prioritization of Office 365 Support improvement initiative
- Evaluate the deliverables and project output based on acceptance criteria
- Provides an Office 365 Support architectural advisory service engaging with project managers or Infrastructure Change teams
- Acts as the focal point of contact for Suppliers regarding Office 365 Support
- Participates in the Governance of Suppliers regarding the Office 365 Support
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 7-10 years solid project management experience within financial sector
- Solid experience in Office 365 implementation within large scale organization
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- You must be immediately available or in a short notice
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,