PMO Analyst (35-60k)
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 03 February 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking organization providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion of the company, our client is currently looking for a PMO Analyst
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Provide PMO support and coordinate change work by working closely with program managers and subject matter experts sit within the Regional PMO office
- Track key program metrics, issues, risks an changes; product transparent reporting, formally record actions and decisions from meetings with various Bus
- Maintain effective communication channels with stakeholders
- Supervising the project managers and providing leadership to them
- Reporting the project status
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 6 years of work experience in the financial institutions or insurance companies, with a minimum 3 years of PMO experiences
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (Cantonese and mandarin not mandatory)
- Key competencies: excellent analytical, presentation, written and verbal communication skills, work well under pressure
- Previous exposure to large-scale transversal projects in financial institutions.
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,