Project Manager (Supply Chain), HK Listed Co
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 13 September 2017
Our client is Hong Kong listed company, they are looking for a Project Manager with strong supply chain project management experience to join their Project team
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Handle system implementation and process improvement projects
- Provide operations best practice/technology advice and solutions to drive process improvements as well as business efficiency
- Partner with business to communicate with external customers and vendors in system collaboration projects
- Supervise junior team members to provide application support on internal and third-party systems
- Assist backend development teams to collect business use cases on rollout of new systems and enhancements
- Act as the point of contact between business (internal customers) & IT
- Perform business data analysis for operations improvement and develop / automate management reporting
- Coordinate ad-hoc IT projects
- Coach team members to develop team competencies
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 6 years of solid experience in project management
- Good understanding of supply chain or sourcing industries is preferred
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese
- Good business understanding of insurance products
- Immediately available or in a short notice
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in an in-demand area to gain project-based experience in a large, well established enterprise. The client has a large, stable and reputable presence in Hong Kong and around the globe.
- With so many new initiatives and projects, the company is looking to add an experienced Business Analyt to their exciting team. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in a mature and market-leading company, working in a large enterprise environment to analyse and understand the business.
- The successful candidate can gain experience and knowledge among like-minded, sharp and highly motivated Project and IT teams. There is a competitive package and huge opportunity for further career development.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,