Senior Financial Analyst (Regional) $35-45K/m 7mTemp
$35000 - 40000 / month
5 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client, a global leader in professional services industry is urgently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join them under a 7-month contract. They have very strong global presence with great company culture. The role offers an excellent opportunity to utilize your skills in a global, fast paced environment.
- Coordinate the Annual Financial Plan and Financial Outlook processes
- Construct financial modelling and analysis in Regional scale
- Establish and maintain the month end reporting process, and ensure commentaries are timely, insightful and action-oriented.
- Act as the key point of contact for financial and operational issues
- Provide support and manage SL run initiatives as well as Finance run initiatives such as Gross Margin improvement, Mercury/SAP implementation, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (PBFA) cycle
- Design and recommend to key clients planning approaches that will facilitate the achievement of strategic and operational goals.
- Construct financial scenario modelling to leadership, providing recommended alternatives/outcomes within a range of options, in support of enterprise management.
- University graduate with degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of FP&A or management reporting experiences
- Experience in professional service industry is advantageous
- Excellent command in both English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Oracle Essbase
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills - Pivot table, vlook-up and ability to manipulate and draw trends from vast amounts of data.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300