Senior IT Security Auditor, Global Governance
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 28 March 2017
Our client is a multinational, public-listed financial services group with operations in 36 countries and regions globally. The Global Compliance office is hiring a Senior IT Security Aduditor with banking/ FI background.
This dynamic role will see you working closely with the electronic infrastructure team to design and maintain compliance policies and standard methodologies. Your impressive technical skills will let you assess risk to measure the effectiveness of security controls, and your brilliant communication skills will play a role as you provide mentorship, training and assistance to management and users regarding policies, regulation and remediation
- Manage security projects: Information Classification; Infrastructure Vulnerabilities; Policies & Procedures and IT Strategic Planning
- Update project management/risk management systems
- Regular reports to stakeholders and management
- Visit overseas office and conduct security assessments.
- Review and advice on security weaknesses & vulnerabilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Expertise in Security/ Audit procedures
- Certificates of CISA/CISM/CISSP
- Project management certification such as PMP/PRINCE2 are preferred
- Thorough knowledge in ISO/IEC 27000-series
- Outstanding experience with regulatory requirements and compliance such as HKMA and MAS
- Impressive understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and NIST risk management.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Native/ nearly native English, Cantonese/Mandarin. Knowledge of other Asian languages is a plus.
- Positive and can-do attitude that enables you to work under pressure
- At least 5 years of related experience; preferably in Big 4 IT Audit or Security vendors background
- Willing to travel for business
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road