Senior Manager (Alipay implementation)- 1Year contract
$50000 - 80000 / month
8 May 2019
Finance and accounting
A leading US company is looking for two Senior Managers to plan, develop, test and launch alternate payment products (Alipay and Wechat pay) across APAC The candidate will work close with Brand, Marketing, Sales & Consumer services and Finance Team. The role is highly cross-functional, and expects to contribute directly with external partners and Finance and Operations Departments.
Product Development - Alternate Payment Platform
- Enable online booking payment with Alipay, WeChat Pay, CUP. (WeChat Mini-app, China Mobile App (iOS, Android), and .CN).
- Set up mobile points redemption (QR), Spot Pay and WeChat Mobile Pay acceptance on property.
- Mobile gift card in the alternate payment platform environment - Corporate payment collection capability and property funding distribution without significant increase in cost.
- Develop Continent Roadmap for enabling in-market alternate payment acceptance.
- Deliver user-facing teams with information and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc).
- Develop strong partnership with Fliggy and Alipay on Post Products in Mainland China and Rest of World.
- To resolve finance matters and serve as continent lead for on-going support.
- Work with Continent Compliance Team to mitigate risks for all alternate payment acceptance
- Degree Holder
- At least 4 years of work experience in the field of alternate payment is a must
- Project management skill is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and advanced experience in Microsoft Office Products
- Experience executing cross-functional work and working with 3rd parties to drive execution
- Ability to articulate project updates, challenges, and risks to leadership
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skill in English
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300