Senior Network Engineer, APAC Region
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 24 January 2017
Our client, a Fortune 500 US-based company is looking for a detail-oriented Network Engineer who is deeply passionate about networking hardware and software. You will be working in a dynamic and global environment meanwhile enjoying a fast-track for your career.
This fast-paced role offers plenty of diversity to test your technical skills and creative flair. You will use both traditional and innovative approaches to engineer enterprise networks and establish and operate network test facilities. Responsibilities also include maintaining a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks. You'll have the inspiration of collaborating with a wide variety of partners including vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimisation and ongoing management projects. Let your expertise shine as you provide high-level support in networking technology, including hardware, hubs, bridges and routers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- Excellent networking experience for at least 6 years.
- Brilliant understanding of network design and implementation strategies such as LAN and WAN.
- Impressive problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Knowing MPLS will be an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge in Cisco, Palo Alto is an advantage.
- Experience in IT security is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills to convey complex ideas to a diverse team including non-IT colleagues.
- Good English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Creative outlook with the confidence to suggest innovative strategies.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills to lead a broad range of colleagues and liaise with external business partners.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,