Service Desk Manager, 50K
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 14 July 2017
A leading Securities Trading and banking group is looking for a System Administrator.
- Provide end-users technical support and conduct troubleshooting on hardware and software.
- Respond to telephone / email / instant messenger enquiries from internal users on technical support, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Hands-on role including systems testing, network and server installation & configuration, and day-to-day support covering end-user desktop, and business applications.
- Manage IT Inventory and maintain a proper record.
- Maintain routine hardware and software maintenance for the end user space.
- Support Infrastructure related projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of MCSE / MCP / CCNP/ CCNA preferred
- At least 5 years relevant experience in end user support
- Client end software and hardware technologies include but not limited to Windows/PC, mobile, BYOD, remote support, voice, UC and LAN
- Relevant experience in banking / financial industry
- Project management experience is preferred
- Good command of Cantonese, Putonghua
- ITIL, PMP or similar qualifications being an added advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,