System Analyst (C#.net)
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 11 July 2017
Our client is experiencing ongoing growth, and needs your skill as an outstanding Systems Analyst to round out an impressive IT team. This is a fantastic opportunity in a dynamic workplace, and it could be the ideal next step in your career.
- Liaise with external clients to conduct analysis activity, and produce clear and detailed business and technical requirements specifications
- Obtain appropriate business sign-off to confirm they accurately reflect business needs.
- Support the development teams with unit and system testing activities when required, and the implementation of new solutions and improvements.
- Collaborate directly with development team and business users to ensure solutions are developed that fit business needs
- Act as the partner concern point for problems and take ownership of the co-ordination of negotiations to identify suitable resolutions.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5 years of solid application development experience by using C#.net within sizable IT institution and software house
- Solid client facing and project management experience is a must
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese.
- You must be immediately available or in a short notice
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a rapid growing and in-demand industry. The client is rapid growing with multiple key accounts.
With so many projects and expanion, the company is looking to grow its application development team and an experienced System Analyst to their exciting team. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in a rapid growing and established company. Because the company has multiple existing new accounts and will new initiatives coming along, there is huge opportunity to progress further into a more senior role. The successful candidate can gain experience and knowledge among like-minded, sharp and highly motivated Project and IT teams. There is a competitive package and huge opportunity for further career development.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,